I got this idea from another bloggers ‘Top Ten Tuesday’ post and thought I’d have a go, however ‘ten’ felt like everybody would get bored before they got to the end of the post, so came up with ‘Fab Five Friday’. So this week I’m kicking off the first set of five with ‘what makes me pick up a book and read it’:
- It has been recommended at work by librarian colleagues- main source that saves me having to browse anything.
- Favourite authors- (John Boyne every time).
- It’s music related- fiction or information- Rachel Joyce’s The Music Shop has an excellent playlist.
- It’s travel related (narrative or guide)- the second biggest passion in my life
- It’s cover- I always judge a book by its cover!
I would love to hear other people’s book choice reasons.